terms of service
Thank you for visiting the fotopia homepage.
Article 1 [Service]
1. 1. To use this site, it is necessary to access the web, but the user shall prepare the equipment, software, communication means, etc. necessary for his own expense and responsibility, and connect and operate appropriately.
2. This site provides information on shooting or IT technology, but various services may be added, changed, or deleted in the future.
3. 3. We do not guarantee the services provided or associated with this site. In addition, we shall not be liable for any damage to the user due to the uncertainty of the service provided by this site, service suspension, etc. For more information, see Disclaimer.
Article 2 [Handling of personal information]
Article 3 [Intellectual property rights such as copyright]
1. 1. The programs, product photos and other intellectual property rights on this site belong to us. The user can use the information only when it is used for private purposes. It is prohibited to use (including duplication, transmission, transfer, secondary use, etc.) beyond that without our permission.
Article 4 [Prohibited matters]
1. 1. We prohibit the user from performing the following acts.
1) Acts that cause or may cause damage to us or a third party 2) Acts that infringe or may infringe the property, honor, privacy, etc. of us or a third party 3) Public order and morals Acts that are or may be contrary to the above 4) Acts that make false declarations or notifications such as registering the email address of another person 5) Acts that use or provide harmful programs such as computer viruses 6) Unsolicited emails and e-mail newsletters 7) Other acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations 8) Other acts that we deem inappropriate
2. If you violate the above, you agree that we can claim damages against you.
Article 5 [Disclaimer]
1. 1. We carefully create and manage all the information posted on this site, but we do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.
2. We may suspend or discontinue the operation of this site or change all or part of the information posted on this site without prior notice.
3. 3. Any damage caused by the user's use of this site or the inability to use this site for some reason, and any damage caused by third parties writing data, unauthorized access, remarks, sending e-mails, etc. We are not responsible for any damages.
Article 6 [Cancellation of contract]
1. 1. We can immediately stop the service if the user acts in violation of this agreement.
2. When the reason set forth in the preceding paragraph occurs, we can compensate the user for damages.
Article 7 [Compensation for damages]
If you violate this agreement, you will be compensated for the damage caused to us.
Article 8 [Jurisdiction Court]
In the unlikely event of a dispute in court, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive court of jurisdiction for the first instance.
Article 9 [Special Provisions]
1. 1. Special provisions may be set out separately based on this agreement.
2. If there is a provision on the explanation page of each service that conflicts with this agreement, the provision described on the explanation page of each service will be applied.
This agreement will come into effect on September 1, 2014.
Established on September 1, 2014